|Job Title:||Payroll administrator|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Palmer|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2017 17:03|
We are working with a market-leading recruitment business who are looking to recruit a smart, ambitious and experienced payroll administrator. The business specialises and has traditionally placed high end professionals into the Technology sector. The role has come into exsistence due to growth in the business. They are a big advocate of internal promotions. The business has a forward thinking leader with a strong track record of improving businesses to maximise their potential. The finance team are located very near to the sales team, so has a fun dynamic working enviroment with a constant buzz in the atmosphere. The business has an extremely impressive Central London office which easy location
The ideal candidate should have previous experience running contractor payroll, as well as having worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Running payroll for large amounts of contractors.
- Processing documentation such as tax forms, student loans, P45 requests etc...
- Calculating statutory pay for sick leave, maternity and paternity.
- Checking accuracy of time sheets submitted.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Payroll experience is a must for this role.
- Recruitment experience
- Organised and punctual.
- Excellent proactive approach to work, showing initiative when undertaking tasks.
- Excellent people skills and phone manner.