Part Time HR Manager
|Job Title:||Part Time HR Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000 pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 15:39|
Are you looking for more flexibility in your next role? Do you want to work in a well-established creative agency? How does working in a fun, social and collaborative environment?
My client is an award-winning creative communications agency that is based in the City of London. They’re looking for an HR Manager to make recommendations, to develop HR plans and ultimately implement them. This person will be an integral figure for the brand and will be making difference to the staff, by caring, developing and keeping them engaged in working with the brand.
Built on the following core values: Clever, Curious, Collaborative and Creative.
- Developing, implementing and managing (inc budget) for the training plan.
- Development of a plan and implementing policies around diversity in the workplace.
- Updating employment policies where necessary.
- Coordinating appraisal process and preparing of annual submissions.
- Supporting the business with recruitment including managing third-party suppliers, promoting vacancies on social media, offer letters and contracts.
- Managing all onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Working with Financial Controller to review and update benefit schemes.
- Oversight of all HR record keeping - such as sickness, training, holiday etc through the HR database.
- Qualified by experience and ideally CIPD qualified.
- Proactive, organised and deadline driven.
- Capable of multitasking, prioritising and solving problems effectively.
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management.
- Capable to work with autonomy.
- Understanding of employment law but knowing when to seek legal advice.
- Ideally experience in a creative agency (preferably IPA agency)