Part Time Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Part Time Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60,000 - £70,000/year (depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2017 11:47|
A blue collar, construction recruitment firm is looking for a Financial Controller to come in and have complete ownership over their finance function and their, already well-established, finance team. This person will be helping to facilitate the company's vision of sustainable, profitable growth within the UK.
- You will be reporting directly into the global Managing Director.
- Taking ownership and real interest in the training, development & management of the junior staff in the finance team (you will be managing a team of five).
- Taking ownership of driving the company's vision on the finance side of things by helping to formulate more and more automated processes.
- Preparation of full management accounts and presentation of such at Board level.
- Overseeing the payroll of over 100 contractors.
- Overseeing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - (Credit Control systems and processes).
- Cash-flow management.
The company has an extremely family-feel, people-orientated culture. They have Summer BBQs, great Christmas parties and social events - it is an extremely welcoming and team-focused environment.
What You Need
- Experience within a contractor-based recruitment firm.
- Extensive experience with contractor payroll
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified, or Part-Qualified.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40,000 - £55,000
Group Financial Controller
£60,000 - £90,000
Finance Manager / Junior Financial Controller (Berlin)
£40,000 - £50,000/year (€45,000 - €55,000/year)
Group Financial Controller (London & Reigate)
£50,000 - £60,000 (+ 20% bonus)