Part-time Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Part-time Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000 (pro-rata)|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 08:09|
Are you a senior Finance Professional seeking a part-time role in an international Communications Agency? Are you seeking a role that will afford you business partnering exposure while still being very hands on with respect to managing the finance function? Then I have the role for you! Working in the London agency of a well-established global group, you will work closely with the Managing Director in driving forward the growth strategy of the London office.
Your duties will include:
- Completition of monthly management dashboard
- Preparing the annual budget and forecasts and liaising with budget holders with respect to any variances.
- Analysis, through review of revenues and operating expenses
- Client billing and WIP Control.
- Supporting the UK Managing Director with business strategy
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or comparable)
- Experienced in the media, marketing or creative sector (desirable)
- Experience with US GAAP/IFRS/SOX Control (essential)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's