Part Time Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Part Time Financial Controller|
|Salary:||Circa £70,000/year (flexible depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 18:39|
Part-Time Financial Controller (3 days per week)
A global sporting staffing firm is looking for a part-time financial controller to join their rapidly growing and fascinating business.
CULTURE: The team is incredibly professional, intuitive and enterprising whilst also being low ego, fun-natured and sociable. It's the ideal equilibrium between an ambitious and friendly environment, perfect for a part-time financial controller who wants to work in an aspirational business whilst also loving the office culture!
INTERNATIONAL: While the business is thriving both internationally and at home, the global arm of the business is showing even greater promise of flourishing. This part-time financial controller role will involve advising the CEO around breaking into new markets, geographies, etc!
PROFITABLE: The business is extremely financially prosperous. The part-time financial controller will be joining an affluent business with the aim to help them expand further internationally and further into new markets.
HIGH PROFILE. Their clientele are high profile, household names with celebrity status. As such, the part-time financial controller role requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
The company is a well-established, boutique sporting staffing firm working with a number of high profile clients across the globe. The business is looking for a part-time financial controller to come in and take ownership of the finance function.
The team's culture is very well-balanced between being driven and determined, whilst also being very warm, outgoing and collegiate. When we met with the hiring managers, they were incredibly welcoming and excited to talk about the business and the key part that this role will play in the company's growth - they would be exceptional people to work alongside!
The company currently has multiple international offices and a global scope - working across multiple different continents.
The Role (3 days per week)
- Prep monthly/quarterly board packs.
- Responsibility for the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsibility of the financial accounting within the business.
- Bookkeeping across the finance function.
- Forecasting, budgeting and reporting to the board.
- Being a trusted advisor to the CEO, assisting and advising on the business opening up into new geographies and markets.
- Responsibility for the management of IT within the business (alongside their local external IT provider).
- Annual audit and preparation of year end files for Auditors.
- Prep accruals for revenue and commissions.
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with stakeholders.
- Must have an ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Must be experienced working within a fast-paced environment with strong knowledge of accounting systems and Excel.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required by heads of business and company needs.
What you require
- Previous recruitment sector experience, or previous experience in the executive search sector.
- Previous experience as a part-time financial controller, part-time finance manager, or part-time head of finance, or part-time junior finance director.
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified
Relevant Sector Experience: Staffing sector, recruitment sector, executive search sector, Staffing industry, recruitment industry, executive search industry, Staffing business, recruitment business, executive search business, Staffing company, recruitment company, executive search company.
Relevant Previous Roles: Financial Controller, Head of Finance, Finance Manager.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Controller
£70,000 - £85,000/year (flexible depending upon experience) + bonus
Group Financial Controller
North West London
£65,000 - £75,000/year
Chief Financial Officer
City of London
£100,000 - £130,000
Finance Controller/ Finance Manager - Part-time
$100,000 - $130,000