Part Time Financial Controller (4 days per week)
|Job Title:||Part Time Financial Controller (4 days per week)|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000/year pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 15:44|
Part-Time Financial Controller (4 days per week)
A growing, international executive search firm with an award-winning culture is seeking a financial controller to join the business and report directly into the CEO to be based in their office in the City, London.
- A growing, international boutique executive search firm based in the City, London.
- The business has a really happy, positive energy, ambitious and collaborative office culture that retains its staff for the long-term. We placed someone into a support role three years ago and she's still there and loving it!
- A sensible, organic growth plan attracting the best talent.
- All expenses paid annual ski trips that EVERYONE in the business is invited to attend.
- International growth plans with an established office in the US and another office opened recently in Europe.
- Well-established business, have been running for over a quarter of a century!
- Intelligent, genuinely good-natured management team that listens to its employees.
The financial controller will have autonomy and ownership of the finance function, providing visibility to timely and accurate financial information that will help to guide the CEO on key strategic business decisions.
- Bring the finance function inhouse from an external outsourced accountancy provider.
- Produce consolidated accounts for the three separate entities.
- Provide the business with accurate, timely management information and commercial analysis.
- Ownership of the finances of the international entities.
- Tax-planning, cashflow management, and regular financial planning.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Ad hoc financial projects and responsibilties.
- Business partner with the CEO to provide him with strategic guidance on key business decisions.
- Work closely with the operations manager and senior sales staff across the business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's