Part-Time Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Part-Time Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000 pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2017 08:57|
A blue collar, construction recruitment firm is looking for a Financial Controller to come in and have complete ownership over their finance function and their, already well-established, finance team. This person will be helping to facilitate the company's vision of sustainable, profitable growth within the UK.
· You will be reporting directly into the global Managing Director.
· Taking ownership and real interest in the training, development & management of the junior staff in the finance team (you will be managing a team of five).
· Taking ownership of driving the company's vision on the finance side of things by helping to formulate more and more automated processes.
· Preparation of full management accounts and presentation of such at Board level.
· Overseeing the payroll of over 100 contractors.
· Overseeing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - (Credit Control systems and processes).
· Cash-flow management.
The company has an extremely family-feel, people-orientated culture. They have Summer BBQs, great Christmas parties and social events - it is an extremely welcoming and team-focused environment.
What You Need
· Experience within a contractor-based recruitment firm.
· Extensive experience with contractor payroll
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified, or Part-Qualified.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's