Part-time Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Part-time Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000 (pro-rata)|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 14:22|
Are you a Finance professional with experience in the Media, Marketing or Creative sector? Are you looking to get heavily involved in a 'hands on' role owning a finance function and putting your own stamp on things? Are you looking to report into a supportive Finance Director who will aid your development? Are you looking all of this while working part-time around your life?
If so, then I have the role for you.
We are recruiting on behalf of a professional services PR firm in London as they recruit for a part-time Finance Manager. This is a great chance to take on a varied, challenging and diverse role offering that perfect blend between autonomy and support.
Key duties include:
- Full responsibility for producing monthly management accounts
- Staff Expenses
- Posting Purchase Invoices
- Posting Sales Invoices
- Chasing O/S Payments
- Posting Bank Statements
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Reconciling Credit Card Statements
- Processing staff payroll
- Previous experience in the Media, Marketing, Creative industry
- Previous knowledge of Paprika (desirable)
- Previous experience in a sole role would be preferable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's