Part Time Finance Director
|Job Title:||Part Time Finance Director|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £100,000 pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 10:51|
Part-time Finance Director
Are you an ambitious finance leader looking to work in a rapidly-growing consultancy business? Are you looking for a commercially-focused, value-adding role? Do you want to play a key role in the exponential growth of a business?
An award-winning consultancy firm is looking for an impressive individual to join them as their part-time Finance Director. Operating on an international scale, the business is highly-acquisitive and is looking for someone who can continue to drive strategy and commerciality across the firm. They are looking for a driven individual who can play a key role in the development of the long-term growth strategies and will take full ownership of the operational and infrastructure support positions within the business. The business has a progressive and fast-paced culture and you will have the chance to build and develop your own team to drive the success of the finance function.
- Niche, international consultancy firm.
- Multi-award winning.
- Rapidly-growing, through both acquisitions and organic growth.
- Forward-thinking and social culture.
- Modern office in an attractive London location.
- Ownership of financial relationship with Partnership group and providing commercial decision support, via management information and analysis
- Production of monthly management accounts under IFRS.
- FX management and cash forecasting.
- Production of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- To develop a strategic finance growth plan.
- Production of financial forecasts with the integrated financial statements.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the finance function.
- Advise the CEO on possible acquisitive growth.
- Drive the efficiency of the financial reporting through continuous process improvement.
- Develop and implement new accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage the development of new financial models and reporting packages.
- Maintain tight financial controls across the business.
- Build up a strong network of internal and external advisors, from banks to auditors to get the best deals and value for money.
- Liaising closely with external advisors to manage all aspects of taxation.
- Manage relationships with the Board of Directors and Sales Leaders, challenging and resolving queries to deliver growth across each entity.
- Act as a strategic business partner to all levels of stakeholders, integrating commercial and financial leadership.
What you need
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- International accounting experience.
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills.
- SME experience.
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's