Part-Time Finance Director
|Job Title:||Part-Time Finance Director|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £110,000 Pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 11:18|
Part-time Finance Director
Are you a highly ambitious Finance leader for an SME within the professional services sector? Do you want to imperative in the exponential growth of a business? Do you want full autonomy over the finance function?
My client is rapidly growing Consultancy firm based in the heart of Central London and They are looking for a hands on commercially minded Finance Director. As the Finance Director you will be key in the development of the long-term growth strategy. With full ownership of the Operational and infrastructure support positions within the business.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Financial Reporting & Cash control
- Production of monthly management accounts under IFRS.
- FX management and cash forecasting.
- Production of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Oversee and improve all financial processes and systems.
- Develop and monitor company accounting procedures.
- Liaising closely with external advisors to manage all aspects of taxation.
- To develop a strategic finance growth plan.
- Production of financial forecasts with the integrated financial statements.
- Manage the day to day running of the full finance function.
- Involved closely with the CEO on possible acquisitive growth.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant minimum 5 years PQE (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- International accounting experience.
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills.
- SME experience.
- Working in fast growth entrepreneurial businesses.
- Strong management skills to lead, motivate and develop a team.
- Industry experience within the consultancy sector.
- Legal and company secretarial knowledge.
- M&A experience.