Are you an experienced Finance Director/ Chief Financial Officer within the recruitment sector? Are you looking for a part-time role where you can influence across the business?
This fast-growth recruitment firm are growing 30% year on year and are now seeking an experienced financial leader to help them as the business is becoming more and more complex by the day! This business has strong international coverage but is looking to open further offices over the next 12 months.
This position will be a combination of being a hands-on financial steward of the business and helping to advise on strategic growth initiatives.
- Mentor, manage & develop current Finance Manager
- Provide rigour and best in practice knowledge to the existing processes
- Suggest and make improvements to current processes
- Prepare for and attend board meetings
- Transform the analytics around the numbers
- Advise the business on international compliance issues
- Advise on FX, manage the audit, improve month-end
- Help prepare the business for a corporate transaction
- Drive performance through data & business partnering
- Make finance a well utilised function across the firm
What are we looking for:
- Experience within an international recruitment firm
- Ability to work on a part-time basis
- Have been on a growth journey
- Fundraising experience
- Manage and develop relationships with external advisor's
- Straight-talking and ability to have fun along the way!
Please only apply if you have experience as a finance leader within the recruitment sector!