|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 14:44|
Do you hold a law degree and have some experience in reviewing/drafting/negotiating commercial agreements/contracts?
Are you organised, ambitious and hardworking? A spectacular opportunity has arisen to work at a vibrant recruitment company.
This position is required to sit within the legal team. It would suit a person able to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders on all levels (with support/training being provided). The ideal candidate would be able to contribute not only legal knowledge, but also commercial focus and judgment in day to day support of the business.
- Reviewing and assessing suitability/acceptability of client’s proposed terms of business in accordance with standard criteria.
- Negotiating and drafting client agreements, achieving a balance between limiting risk and achieving commercial sales objectives.
- Liaising directly with internal contacts to facilitate conclusion of terms.
- Providing regular reports on the status of contracts currently under review.
- Liaising with the Compliance Team to provide details of any client policies.
- Drafting internal documents for supplier contracts to ensure relevant clauses are flowed down the supply chain.
- Creating internal documents (e.g. “mirrors”) featuring the clauses from end client contracts which need to be ‘flowed-down’ to contractors.
- Ensuring the company is compliant with legislation and regulations and conducting legal research on the same, including the Conduct Regulations, IR35, AWR, etc.
- Dealing with/initiating legal proceedings regarding non-payment from clients, or any contractual disputes that should arise;
- Liaising with the Compliance Team ensuring that any deal pending a resolution of client terms can be sent out as soon as practicable.
- Managing various client files.
- Dealing with day to day queries from the business on contractual and compliance and ad hoc matters.
Law degree (or equivalent) is required. Post-Graduate education/qualifications desirable. Applications welcome from paralegals who can demonstrate relevant experience, Legal Executives, and NQ Solicitors (or equivalent).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's