|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 15:56|
Are you a Paralegal with at least one years’ experience? Would you like to make an impact within a commercial organisation whilst being supported by senior legal professionals? If so, this is a great opportunity for a junior legal professional who is looking to forge a successful career within a very well-respected organisation in a hyper-growth industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide briefings, guidance, and other documentation for members
- Providing timely updates on supporting the Helpdesk with queries
- Finding opportunities to increase the level of information available on legal issues for affiliates
- Attending meeting alongside other stakeholders
- Providing internal staff with updates on legal and compliance activity
- Law degree, an LPC would be advantageous
- Prior recruitment sector experience within compliance, operations or legal is essential
- Excellent communication skills
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's