|Job Title:||PA/Team Support|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 14:53|
Are you an experienced PA who is immediately available? Do you want to work for a dynamic, vibrant recruitment company? My client is the largest specialist communications head-hunter in the UK with an amazing company culture and is looking for a PA with Team Support experience.
Your new company is the largest specialist communications head-hunter who have a passion for creating a vibrant, dynamic working environment. The successful PA will have a keen industry in the recruitment and Executive search sector and understand what it takes in order to be successful. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious PA who wants to make a change to a leading recruitment company.
The ideal PA will be interesting and interested in all things not relating to work! Do you have a passion for politics, sports or maybe play a cool instrument? If so our client will want to see you. As a PA you will be diligent, meticulous, extremely organised. This role will be supporting the Deputy Managing Director as well as providing team support to the consultants.
- Coordinate meetings with other colleagues and stakeholders. Help plan Directorate events
- Ensuring the Director is fully prepared for meetings by commissioning and collating briefing materials, preparing reading packs and daily papers
- Maintaining files and records – sorting out client reports & direct documentation
- Check meeting rooms and amenities to facilitate the smooth running of meetings chaired by the Deputy Director
- Build a robust and collaborative relationship with the Deputy Director, Directorate staff, and wider stakeholders
- Co-ordinating interviews, formatting CV’s and client documents
- Research projects – including LinkedIn & database searches
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to see the wider picture across not only your work but that of the Deputy Director
- Problem-solving skills - you’ll be able to think of creative solutions to problems and manage conflicting priorities in an effective way
- Great communication skills, and an ability to engage with a wide range of people in an effective way to credibly represent the Deputy Director’s interests
- A ‘team player’ approach to your work and an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Executive Search experience is desirable