|Job Title:||PA/Office Assistant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 13:03|
Are you a passionate and proactive PA/Team assistant looking for a fast pace support role supporting Partners in a global Executive Search company based near Liverpool Street Station.
Does working for a company that is constantly growing and just opened an office in New York sound like a company you want to work for?
My client is an established Executive Search company are looking for a Team Assistant/PA to join their PA team to support two of their established consultants who travel back and forth from their brand new New York offices.
- PA to four Partners
- Arranging and confirming all meetings, calls and interviews
- Proofreading, creating and/or formatting documents in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Front of House: managing all meeting room bookings for the Partners and greeting all guests
- Booking business travel for the Partners and/or candidates
- Ad hoc duties on a day to day basis
- Office duties: Weekly shopping order, through to regular stationary orders and setting up for all new starters.
- Helping arrange company outings (dinners, Christmas party etc.)
- Intelligent with a high level of common sense
- Well written – excellent spelling and grammar
- Commercially minded and comfortable using their initiative
- Extremely organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Self-disciplined, proactive and hardworking
- Great time management
- Quick learner and natural high achiever
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's