|Job Title:||Operations Officer|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 11:28|
Due to the expansion of their business through Europe, our client is seeking an Operations Officer to join their team in order to support the business inGermany. The main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
As a key member of the EMEA Operations team, you will provide office support, managing suppliers in Germany and assist in the wider business in EMEA to translate documents. You will be required to attend quarterly operations meetings in the UK.
The successful candidate will encourage best practice use of the CRM database, in Berlin and Dusseldorf and ensure that the CRM aligns to German, compliance. Ultimately, you will support the German Sales Contracts team to conform to legislative requirements that meet their contract business objectives.
Deliver support to the Germany Sales team:
- Liaising between client, consultant, and management to ensure smooth operations delivery
- Preparing and maintaining detailed documentation for operational procedures, staff manuals, and reporting functions.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts
- Providing ad-hoc operational & financial reports as required for the board.
- Working closely with the accounts team for monthly contractor payroll/credit control
- Commission Reports
- Contractor payroll preparation and support
- Support with Contractor Audit
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments, timesheets, compliance)
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Help Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- General Office Management
Person Specification :
- Experience in the Recruitment Sector as a Contract Administrator, Recruitment Sales Operations role
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with recruitment industry, data regulations, as a contracts administrator/office manager
- Familiarity with accounting procedures, workflow systems
- Excellent communicator verbal and written
- Knowledge of working with a CRM system (desirable)
- Experience of a sales environment.
- Financial Reporting experience (desirable)
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's