Operations Manager/EA to COO
|Job Title:||Operations Manager/EA to COO|
|Contact Name:||Shanice Woolley|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 09:16|
Are you smart, ambitious and driven with a naturally calming influence? Do you want to be mentored by an exceptionally successful and commercial, yet down to earth and understanding COO? Do you see yourself joining an incredibly successful global boutique firm and developing your career within?
If so, then this role may be a perfect fit for you. We are looking for a smart, switched-on and proactive individual. Someone with an analytical mind, thirst for development and an incredible eye for detail. You will be a methodical thinker, process driven and, above all, a team player.
- First line support to the current COO on key infrastructure changes and upcoming expansion projects
- Assisting on the rolling out of multiple projects
- Database management, including various reporting methods
- Personal Assistance to the COO in the form of diary management, inbox management and travel booking
- Degree or strong academic history
- Statistical analysis
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Process driven mind
- Executive search experience
- Mature and personable with an excellent work ethic
Our client combines the benefits of boutique (flat hierarchy, exposure to C-level, rapid progression, first hand exposure to the entire infrastructure of a business) with a global outreach (multiple international offices) and household name in the industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's