|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 15:18|
Are you an experienced Operations Manager? Do you have innovative and commercial ideas you can bring to a new business? Are you looking for a new challenge?
An IT recruitment business is looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to join their vibrant team to bring new life into the business! This innovative and vivacious recruitment company operates on an international scale, with a particular focus on Europe.
The Operations Manager role is brand new for the business and therefore allows the ideal candidate to develop the role around themselves. From implementing new policies through to HR duties, this is a varied role reporting directly into the CEO.
- Introduce and implement policies and procedures for the smooth running of business
- Ad hoc HR duties including producing initial contract, offer letter and commission schedule drafts
- Coordinate and conduct induction, system and process training to all new employees, ensuring they are trained and skilled in their role
- Assisting with the creation of training documents and updating company handbook
- Producing weekly KPI figures, distributing amongst the team
- Negotiating with suppliers and maintaining relationship
- Previous Operations Management experience
- Recruitment sector experience
- Experience using recruitment management systems
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in written form
- Highly personable with an ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's