|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Aila Okenla|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 15:45|
Are you a proactive, motivated and passionate Operations Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious Operations Manager to have full autonomy and ensure the operations function is managed and developed to drive business growth for a prestigious executive search firm.
The fast-growing firm has grown significantly over the last few years, having been awarded Best UK startup 2018, and are now looking to expand internationally and need an Operations Manager to take the lead.
This will provide the opportunity to expand your skillset and directly make an impact on a successful and growing firm.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
Ensuring relationships are managed:
- Outsourced Finance
- Outsourced IT – supervising the relationship, researching for a new supplier and managing the migration.
- All internal supplier management
- Supervise contract and compliance officer.
- Understanding of GDPR, and how to manage European contractors
- Take ownership of implementing up-coming pieces of legislation such as IR35
- Conduct and implement CRM Migration.
- Research and implement Rec Tech.
- Provide management information to improve business performance/sales.
- Guide and support a team of recruitment consultants.
- Planning incentives and managing budgets.
- Analyse business processes and implement systems for maximising efficiency
- Manage office move
- Manage business expansion into the USA and associated legal and audit requirements.
Required for Operations Manager:
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Self-sufficient individual
- Passionate, energetic and intuitive
- Recruitment sector experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's