|Job title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Aila Okenla|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Are you a proactive, motivated and passionate Operations Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious Operations Manager to have full autonomy and ensure the operations function is managed and developed to drive business growth for a prestigious executive search firm.
The fast-growing firm has grown significantly over the last few years, having been awarded Best UK start up 2018, and are now looking to expand internationally and need an Operations Manager to take the lead.
This will provide the opportunity to expand your skillset and directly make an impact on a successful and growing firm.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
Ensuring relationships are managed:
- Outsourced Finance
- Outsourced IT – Managing the relationship, going out to tender for a new supplier and managing the migration.
- All internal supplier management
- Manage contract and compliance officer.
- Take ownership of implementing up-coming pieces of legislation such as IR35
- Understanding of GDPR, and how to manage European contractors
- Manage CRM Migration.
- Research and implement Rec Tech
- Provide management information to improve business performance/sales.
- Support a team of recruitment consultants
- Planning incentives and managing budgets
- Analyse business processes and implement systems for maximising efficiency
- Manage office move
- Manage business expansion into USA and associated legal and audit requirements.
Required for Operations Manager:
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Self-sufficient individual
- Passionate, energetic and intuitive
- Recruitment sector experience