|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Aila Okenla|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 08:54|
Do you happen to be an Operations Manager looking for a change? What about an opportunity to work for a leading executive search firm dealing with mission-driven sectors worldwide?
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Operations Manager to have full autonomy and ensure the operations function is managed and developed to drive business growth.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides progression this is a huge opportunity.
The global agency connects the world's most influential and vibrant organisations with some of the world’s most dynamic leaders. These connections are based on a common set of values and a shared vision for the future!
Responsibilities of Operations Manager:
- Support the CFO and Managing Country Partners with transaction processing and employee life cycle (e.g. recruitment, promotions, leavers, etc.)
- Oversee and transact all employee data changes and updates
- Handle administrative and transactional activities related to an employee on/off-boarding, leave management, HR compliance, and records management and retention.
- Maintain Visa records for all employees
- Manage global HR policies
- Research and implement an off the shelf HR portal to improve and simplify day to day administration (annual leave, benefits, etc.)
- Manage relationships including ensuring delivery with relevant 3rd party suppliers (IT, legal, benefits, pensions etc) ensuring delivery against established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage day to day employee IT requirements in conjunction with 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met
- Ensure good record keeping of all Facility providers
- Maintain records of local operating licenses
- Work with CFO/Managing Country Partners to fulfill all filing requirements
- Work with CFO/Managing Country Partners to ensure full compliance in each Geography
Key Skills required for Operations Manager:
- Success in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational skills, working flexibly and prioritising workload to meet deadlines
- Professional, tactful and discreet when dealing with confidential information
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers
- Effective working in a matrix environment
- Proactive in building relationships across international offices
- Continuous improvement mindset
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's