|Job title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Aila Okenla|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a tangible impact on an exciting global organisation? What about an opportunity with a multi-brand recruitment group who are forward-thinking and constantly evolving?!
If you have compliance experience within a recruitment agency and operational line management experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an opportunity for an Operation Manager to learn from & collaborate with a brilliant Operations Director and have full autonomy to manage and develop the Operations function. In this role you will be ensuring that the administration of the overall daily operations activities within the UK and Europe are delivered of its strategic objectives are achieved.
The global agency has 4 brands under one group developed from internal growth and acquisition. Working in a relaxed atmosphere with professional effect, they deliver distinctive results, communicate with care, relish challenges and solve problems, create opportunities and provide exceptional performance whilst have pride in everything they do!
Operations Manager accountabilities:
- Day to day operational processes including but not limited to - client and contractor onboarding, onboarding of internal hires, management of suppliers, ensuring we are compliant with all required standards and management of the company’s internal systems.
- Provide first-line advice on compliance, regulatory requirement, business knowledge and best practice with management and consultants.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects and procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the Company.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to eliminate errors and deliver excellent internal customer service.
- Continuously monitor and review the departments policies and processes and implement changes where necessary ensuring that the operational activities remain compliant with legal and regulatory requirements, both in the UK and Europe. Following up on compliance issues where required.
- Supporting the Operations Director in influencing and aligning the department’s internal brand and engagement.
Skills required for Operations Manager:
- Compliance experience within a recruitment agency.
- Strong commercial and business focus, with the ability to analyse and interpret information quickly to provide solutions which best fit the needs of a fast-paced business.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail.
The client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, so if you are interested, apply now!