|Job title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an experienced Operations Manager working within the Recruitment Sector? Do you understand the Compliance Function including the new legislation IR35?
I am working with an established IT recruitment company based in the heart of the City. They are looking for a new Operations Manager to help with the running of the company. This will be a hands-on role getting involved in multiple areas of the company as well as strategically looking at the systems and process of the company making sure it is running as efficiently as possible.
- Plan and control all ‘change’ initiatives.
- Manage 3rd party finance partner to ensure that all elements of the role are completed in line with standards – accurate and timely P&L reports, Debtors and Creditor reports, cash flow management.
- Coordinate and develop sales figures including commission.
- Develop support function and systems to underpin internal and external processes.
- Support the Director in implementing business plans to ensure business growth and success.
- Manage the onboarding of contractors and be the go-to person for any queries.
- Develop and manage systems and processes to enable the effective management and on-boarding of new clients including terms of business and monitoring quality of business.
- Manage HR, Operations Assistant and IT both internally and externally.
- Sector experience is essential for this role.
- Minimum of three years experience with an Operations or Office Manager role.
- Understanding of Compliance within Recruitment.
- Strategic thinking, act quickly and efficiently at short notice
- Great eye for detail and passionate about all aspects of the role