|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 19:27|
Do you want to work for an award-winning recruitment company? How about a recruitment company who is active in charity work?
Answered yes to the above? Okay, so, are you an experienced Office or Operations Manager? Have you gained this experience within the recruitment sector?
Answered yes to the above again? Well then this is the career move you have been looking for!
An innovative and international recruitment company specialising in the HR sector, are looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. This is a brand-new position and therefore gives the perfect candidate the opportunity to make the role their own!
With the opportunity to grow into a more strategic position, the ideal Operations Manager will be the go to person in the office, ensure everything is running smoothly and get involved in fun event planning projects.
- Set up new starters
- Book travel arrangements for directors and consultants
- Diary management of the directors
- Arrange company events and holidays
- Ensure all office supplies are fully stocked
- Produce reports
Required skills and experience:
- Previous Office or Operations Manager experience within the recruitment sector
- Highly literate and excellent communicator
- Very proactive and use own initiative
- Be switched on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's