|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 14:49|
Are you an Office Manager ready to step up or an Operations Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have recruitment or executive search sector experience? Apply for this fantastic new Operations Manager position today!
Your new company is a boutique legal recruitment business with an intimate team of supportive people. With a professional environment, this is an ideal company for someone who wants to make an operational impact.
The role will be varied and will require a bright, organised and knowledgeable individual to be successful.
- Manage the HR process from appraisals through to disciplinaries
- Manage the new starter onboarding process
- Take ownership of the supplier relationships
- Manage the office budget for events, training and office items
- Accurately record incoming and outgoing payments and raise invoices accordingly
- Oversee payroll and commission payments
- Recommend and implement new approaches, policies and procedures to improve efficiency
- Manage the Team Administrator
- Some PA duties for the Directors like diary management and arranging meetings
- Experience in a similar role gained from a recruitment or exec search business
- Professional, articulate and bright
- Be able to demonstrate where you have improved the efficiency of your previous work place
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's