|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 11:14|
If you are an Office Manager who has more to offer and want to take your first step up into being an Operations Manager, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Your new company is a successful recruitment business who have been operating for almost 2 decades within the tech industry. With a vibrant, hard-working and supportive culture, this is an ideal business for someone who wants to learn and develop.
The position will be a jack of all trades, allowing the perfect Operations Manager to work with various stakeholders within and outside the business.
- Refine the company policies and processes – make sure staff comply
- Manage the supplier relationships including IT and stationery
- Manage the HR/employee lifecycle process
- Internal recruitment – source the right candidates and coordinate the interview process
- Be the first line of support for technical issues
- Office or Operations Management experience
- Recruitment sector experience
- Personable, energetic and bubbly
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's