|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 09:56|
Are you an experienced Operations Manager with recruitment sector experience looking for a new challenge in the new year?
Your new business is an established recruitment consultancy who operate on an international scale. So, if you are interested in expanding your knowledge and horizon globally too, then this is an exciting prospect for you! Valuing integrity as one of its core features, this is a truly professional business which is respected in its niche.
The role will be varied and therefore perfect for someone who likes to be kept busy and develop new skills.
- Manage all supplier relationships, negotiating the best deals
- Ensure the company handbook and training manual is kept up to date
- Become the CRM super-user and manage the delivery of training
- Ensure full regulatory and legal compliance for the business
- Work with the FD to ensure the Sales and Purchase Ledgers are accurate
- Manage the monthly payroll and invoices
- Develop an internal recruitment strategy to suit business growth
- Responsible for the overall HR and employee lifecycle
- Operations Management experience gained from a recruitment or executive search business
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to work well with various stakeholders
- Great communication skills
- Commercial and proactive
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's