|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 09:19|
Are you an experienced Operations Manager with recruitment sector experience? Or maybe you are an Office Manager ready to step up? If you like to have full autonomy over your work and prefer a chilled working environment, then just hit the apply button already!
Your new business is a truly innovative, creative and forward-thinking recruitment company operating in the technology space. Having moved into brand new offices, they are ready for the next phase of growth and development and are now looking for that superstar Operations Manager to help them with the process.
From international work and internal improvements, this is a great role for someone looking for a new challenge.
- Project manage the opening up of an international office
- Research and introduce performance management tools to monitor the business trajectory
- Support in internal recruitment and the onboarding of all new starters
- Produce a number of core business reports
- Organise various events for internal purposes as well as client/candidate events
- Invoicing, payroll & expenses
- Office management or operational experience within recruitment
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Interest in utilising various technologies and systems
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's