Operations Manager 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Operations Manager 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Aila Okenla|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 15:43|
Do you fancy working for a leading global recruitment company within the technology and telecommunications field? Would you want to be part of an award-winning team who are recognised for “Best international Recruitment Agency” & Best Client Service”.
If you are an experienced Operations Manager in the recruitment sector with experience developing and implementing strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within the organisation this could be an opportunity for you!
The role as Operations Manager:
- The day to day operations of the organisation.
- Cost Control.
- To ensure that the business is operated to the highest standards in line with the mission statement and values.
- Implement systems for reviewing all operating costs to ensure that they are consistently in line with focused revenue in conjunction with the Financial Controller.
- Ensure that all agreed processes and procedures are followed through in each department.
- Ensure each department operates in compliance with all legal requirements.
- To ensure H.R procedures are followed in each department.
- To pro-actively develop subordinates.
- Conduct appraisals for all direct reports on a annual basis.
- Agree objectives in line with business and brand objectives and values, and ensure Heads of Department’s carry out appraisals with the teams.
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health and Safety.
Person Specification for Operations Manager:
- Three years plus experience
- Excellent communication skills
- People / Stakeholder management experience
Apply today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's