|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £48,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 16:52|
If you are an experienced Operations Manager and want the prospect to grow into becoming the Director of a business, then this is the perfect career move for you.
An international tech recruitment business is looking for an excellent Operations Manager to help take them through their next phase of growth and development. Having successfully established themselves in the European market in a short period of time, this is a truly impressive business.
The role will be a varied position, support on projects for growth through to HR duties.
- Manage the HR function from employee handbook through to new starter onboarding
- Take ownership of the supplier relationships
- Produce reports for the management team on business performance
- Responsible for business compliance internationally
- Manage and support on various projects
- Ensure the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis
- Support on all internal recruitment
- Recruitment sector experience in a similar position
- Very proactive with a commercial mindset
- Confident to communicate and liaise with various stakeholders
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's