|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 10:11|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a start-up, who already have an international presence established and everything in place to triple in size over the next year? Would a broad-ranging role where you have autonomy and ownership of numerous operational areas appeal to you? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity for you.
The company are a cutting edge technological recruitment company, made up of only proven-highly successful consultants and with the business prime for growth, this is the perfect time to get on board.
Working alongside the Managing Director, you will have full autonomy to design and build in processes for all non-sales activities within the business. For this position, it is essential you have excellent organisation and communication skills, are a self-starter and have a very process driven, project management way of working.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all marketing activities across the business
- Oversee all systems and suppliers, including managing the relationship with an outsourced finance business
- Creating and executing operational strategy
- Oversee the administrative function
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a broad-ranging operational role would be highly desirable
- Recruitment sector experience would be advantageous
- Experience working within a fast-paced, sales environment
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's