|Job title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Our Client is a high growth recruitment business, looking for an operations and sales executive to join them to support the continuous growth planned for 2021. The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operations to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
· Administrative and systems support for the Sales Team to include:
· Reviewing, optimising and documenting Sales Support/Sales Compliance Processes to identify and implement change as required, in support of continual improvement.
· Governance over the company CRM; ensuring quality data, managing sales consultants to provide full and correct details and documentation, ensuring compliance and optimisation of processes.
· Utilisation of Sales Performance reporting tools to collate and present weekly /monthly / quarterly performance reports as required.
· Assisting Sales Consultants with customer/contractor onboarding and customer/contractor service management and reporting.
· Management & co-ordination of internal & external company events.
· Supporting Sales Director to put together internal and external presentations.
· Work with and support the marketing function to maintain up to date collateral and develop templates to be used throughout the business by sales and marketing.
· Assisting Sales Teams to produce polished and professional proposals and collateral for various stages of the sales cycle and events.
· Updating content on the company website and working with a web designer to implement structural amendments as required.
Operations & Compliance
· Contract administration – using contract templates to raise and issue client and contractor paperwork for new starters and extensions.
· Fielding contractual queries and responding or escalating as required.
· Management of the document management system and effective records. Achieving timely completion of contracts and reporting on outstanding return.
· Processing background checks alongside our screening partner as required.
· Supplier management: building relationships with suppliers, maximising service, advising the business on renewals, and onboarding new suppliers/implementing new tools.
· General ad hoc and administrative duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience dealing with contracts and compliance in a recruitment business and supporting sales and marketing functions. Ideally to have an understanding of IR35, AWR, and the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations.
· Experience collating data and running of reports and the ability to assimilate data quickly to communicate effectively with department and managers.
· Experience using HubSpot or an alternative inbound marketing platform would be highly beneficial.
· The ability to demonstrate experience of taking on a project and seeing it through to completion.
· Excellent computer literacy using MS Office (Excel, Word, email) and CRM systems
· Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work with people at all levels within the company and be a team player.
· Effective time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Capable of having a highly methodical/logical approach to problem solving.
· Excellent business communication, planning and organisational skills