|Job title:||Operations Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Are you a PA or Team Assistant looking to get into Operations? Are you proactive and able to juggle many hats?
I'm working for a global investor who works with the recruitment sector. This is a great opportunity to work for a company who is offering career and a chance to try something new.
- HR- Assist the Head of Operations to implement new systems, collect relevant documents, employee onboarding
- Manage the Front of House
- Review office suppliers
- The central point of contact for IT and Telephone support
- Assist with setting up and implementing new CRM or IT systems
- Maintain the advertising tracker internally to review return on investment
- Overseeing Linkedin licences and reallocating when required
- Organise training - including booking space, organise trainers and gaining feedback for improvement
- Build relationships with consultants and shareholders
- Two years of experience in a PA or office assistant position (similar environment is a bonus)
- Proactive, someone who can handle a high-pressure environment
- Strong Microsoft skills
This is role is a priority for the client so apply now!!