|Job Title:||Operations Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 16:52|
Are you a junior PA, Team Assistant or Office Manager looking for a varied role? Would you like the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award-winning recruitment business with an excellent reputation?
My client is a global recruitment company with a dynamic, entrepreneurial company culture who are looking for a resilient, hardworking Operations Executive. With offices opening in Sydney they are looking for an intelligent and practical individual with a genuine ‘can-do’ mentality. This Operations Executive role spans all areas of the business from HR to IT and Finance, and this is a brilliant opportunity to join a constantly evolving business where you are able to make a positive impact on the shape of the company.
- Assisting the Head of Operations in implementing HR system across the business
- HR administration: collecting relevant HR documents for new starters and leavers and ensuring compliance across the new system.
- Formatting and improving RE new starter presentations and documents
- New employee inductions
- Office supplies – stationery, kitchen and bathroom are ordered
- Maintaining and improving office environment ie carpets/window cleaning/influencing others to keep space tidy
- Responsible for office environment including assisting with office moves and general upkeep and maintenance.
- Central point of contact for day to day IT and telephony support
- Assisting Head of Operations with technical improvements – ie implementing new security licences across all users
- Assist Head of Operations in setting up and implementation of new CRM system across the business.
- Assist with centralised reporting to pull analytical data across the business for weekly and monthly reporting to the board
- Super user of LinkedIn licences, organising training for champions and new users
- Organise training – including booking space, organising trainers, gaining feedback and improving content
- Assist Head of Operations with bi-monthly CEO forums, including speakers and venues
- Measure success of training to ensure return on investment
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a PA, team assistant or office manager role
- Proficient Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Attitude; positive and practical with good attention to detail
- Communication skills; ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure