|Job title:||Operations Coordinator|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an experienced Office Administrator working within the Recruitment sector? Do you have a clear understanding of Compliance? Want to work for a company that prides them self on employment development?
I am working on an amazing Operations Coordinator role with an international recruitment company based in the heart of The City. They have recently gone through a massive growth internally including opening another division to their growing portfolio. This role will be supporting the Group Operations Manager to run the back office function of the company. They understand the importance of the back office as without this the group will not run as smoothly.
- Support different areas of the group with Compliance; onboarding contractors, track candidates once started throughout the renewals or termination, deal with any contractor queries including payroll
- Train all new starters on the CRM system - Talent Rover
- Manage the job board administration and run regular usage reports
- Local contact for marketing materials in liaison with Global Marketing Manager
- Organise Business cards for all employees
- Assist with finance including - raising POs, Insurance renewals, Liaise with Accounts payables and manage petty cash.
- Organise the company events
- General office support
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to work on new projects both for the UK and global offices.
- Minimum of two years Recruitment sector experience is essential
- Ability to build strong relationships with Consultants and Director
- Experience dealing with Contractor Compliance
- Strong attention to detail
- Is proactive and can work autonomously