|Job Title:||Operations Associate|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 10:32|
Are you an intelligent, bright, ambitious graduate with customer service or administration experience? Do you want to join a dynamic, exciting technology start up based in the City of London? Like the sound of 30 days annual leave, subsidised travel costs and yoga on your lunch break?
My client is a technology start-up who are looking for an ambitious, passionate Operations Associate to join its growing Operations team. The successful Operations Associate will not be afraid to speak up, nor to admit being wrong and take ownership of key projects and processes within the business. This is an exciting opportunity for the Operations Associate to join a rapidly growing business where there will be great progression into a managerial role within the next year or so.
- Matching supply and demand - Using a range of measures to both forecast and fulfil both client demand and member supply distribution, ultimately ensuring that there are enough members, with the right skills, to fill our shifts across different geographies and roles.
- Continuously identifying opportunities for improvement - Identifying, prioritising, managing, and executing projects (with end-to-end ownership) to improve operational performance in line with business priorities (e.g. increasing member engagement, ensuring legal compliance, streamlining of existing processes, analysing member & partner data).
- Experimentation - Running tests to explore creative solutions and processes (e.g. a/b testing, process mapping, automation of internal processes).
- Working with stakeholders from other departments - Ensuring coordination with operational changes and cross-functional efforts.
- Degree Educated.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Driven and coolly confident with an ability to construct and deconstruct ideas and opinions.
- Analytical - Able to use data to extract relevant information, and identify and resolve issues while demonstrating use of sound logic. Either proficient in Excel/Google Sheets or an extremely fast learner.
- Effective communicator - Able to disseminate ideas in a clear, concise manner to the relevant stakeholders.
- Track record of ‘getting things done’ - Willingness to get your hands dirty, and know when you have enough insight to make a call.
- Demonstrated Leader - Ability to lead and develop others- particularly team members from a variety of backgrounds/nationalities. Team management experience at any level is preferable.
- Inquisitive - Infectiously curious, thoughtful and able to question the status-quo.
- Resilient - Strong work ethic alongside an ability to tackle and bounce back from complex challenges and issues.
- Ambitious - A desire to always be growing/developing oneself and not afraid to take on new challenges.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's