|Job Title:||Operations Assistant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Rudie Danso|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 11:14|
Are you an Operations Assistant committed to delivering an exceptional reception experience as well as providing full support to the ops team and contributing to the smooth running of a leading recruitment agency?
My client is a leading recruitment agency in the digital, creative and media sector. They pride themselves on being self-motivated, positive and “solutions orientated”, and place great emphasis on doing right by people.
The role will offer the opportunity to be part of a fun, collaborative culture with a huge investment in your development, enabling you to develop both professionally and personally. You will also be entitled to a benefits package, company bonus and qualify for all incentives.
They are looking for someone ambitious, organised and ready to take the next step in their career!
- Manage the front desk and deliver exceptional reception experience in meeting and greeting visitors.
- Set up new workers on Engage, our compliance platform.
- Manage weekly freelance availability e-shot.
- Manage office consumables and stationery – ordering as required.
- Manage, update, and chase timesheets and PO reports weekly.
- Manage a clear desk policy for GDPR.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role previously.
- Driven by good intentions and delivering the best service.
- Organised, precise and punctual and a great memory!
- Strong moral principles.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Professional and pleasant at all times.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's