|Job Title:||Operations Assistant|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000 with 10% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Natasha South|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 11:27|
We are the UK’s only specialist recruitment consultancy focusing on placing back office to boardroom level candidates into the recruitment, management consultancy and media and creative industries. We work with a range of clients from entrepreneurial start-ups through to multinational corporations.
We specialise in placing sector specific candidates into a variety of roles including Finance, Legal & Compliance, IT, Marketing, HR, Operations, Office Management and Administration.
This role is hugely varied and will allow the candidate to gain valuable experience in a variety of areas, from HR and Marketing, to IT, Finance or Legal. Operations is the hub that keeps the business running and requires a tenacious problem-solving attitude and excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will progress into an office manager position, with a potential to specialise in HR in the future. We are looking for someone who wants to develop a long-term career and be fully ingrained in the growth of our business. This person will be the go-to for all consultants and will need to learn a wide variety of areas.
- Supporting the Head of Operations on HR, Finance, Marketing, IT and Legal tasks.
- Day-to-day office management, reception duties and administration.
- Adhoc research projects to support the consultants.
- Degree educated in any subject, or A’s in Maths & English at A-level
- Hardworking and career-driven.
- Previous office administration or sales experience would be a benefit but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive thinker and hugely self-motivated. MUST BE A PROBLEM SOLVER.
- Able to demonstrate success outside of work or education e.g. Sport / Music.
- An interest in the world of business.