Operations & Contracts Associate
|Job Title:||Operations & Contracts Associate|
|Salary:||$30,000 - $50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 09:41|
Have you got experience with contracts & compliance that has been topped up with solid customer service experience? Are you looking for an exciting generalist position? If so, then this Operations and Contracts Associate is your ideal next role!
Your new company is an award-winning global talent acquisition and advisory firm with offices across the world. Specialising in various sectors such as the STEM industry, this business has been experiencing impressive growth since its inception.
They are currently on the lookout for an Operations and Contracts Associate to join as an important asset to the team.
- Onboard all new starters to the business
- Responsible for handling all the benefits for new starters and answer any questions on the enrolment process
- Manage the HR system and be the point of contact for any queries
- Responsible for contractor care in relation to any HR processes including payroll
- Maintain all office supplies
- Plan and organise all office events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service function
- Experience to contracts and compliance
- Generalist HR knowledge
- Knowledge of federal labour laws as well as state-specific labour laws
- Recruitment sector experience is desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's