|Job title:||Office/Operations Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Aila Okenla|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Are you an Operations Manager looking for a change in the new year? What about an opportunity to grow the back-office function and have full autonomy? This is an opportunity to work in the recruitment sector specialising in design, architecture and digital. This is an opportunity for an Operations Manager to have full autonomy and manage and develop the operations function ensuring that the administration of the overall daily operations activities within the UK are delivered of its strategic objectives are achieved.
Responsibilities of the Office/Ops Manager:
- Be the interface for IT enquiries from sales team & external providers.
- Reports management activity info from the CRM to the board.
- Keep HR records & do reviews.
- Manage junior administrators.
- PA work for MD & Board.
- Reviewing accounts.
- Organises events.
- Maintain relations with landlords.
- Liaise with external marketing company.
Skills required for Office/Ops Manager:
- Strong commercial and business focus, with the ability to analyse and interpret information quickly to provide solutions which best fit the needs of a fast-paced business.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Motivated driven personality.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.