Office/Operations Manager (12 months FTC)
|Job Title:||Office/Operations Manager (12 months FTC)|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 10:42|
Are you a proficient, meticulous Office/Operations Manager with recruitment sector experience? Would you like the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, dynamic recruitment business in the City of London?
My client is an established construction recruitment business with an excellent reputation in the market who are looking for an Office/Operations Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract. As the Office/Operations Manager you will have solid experience in the recruitment sector and thrive working in a fast paced environment. You will have previous experience liaising with a finance team and overseeing a junior member of staff and be familiar with recruitment processes. The successful Office/Operations Manager will be commercial, professional and have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Serve as the key person for office management duties
- Organise the office layout and ensure the office is well stocked with supplies
- Be in charge of, improve and create new office procedures
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment and software requirements
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, parties, celebrations and conferences
- Manage contract and price negotiations with service providers
- Liaise with facilities management
- Manage the company running costs, subscriptions and team expenses, and keep accurate and timely reporting
- Ensure all suppliers are invoicing correctly and invoices are paid on time
- Facilitate account management to make sure the team is billing clients accurately and on time
- Take ownership of the onboarding process for new hires; job offers, sending contracts, coordinating signatures, probation reviews
- Liaise with the outsourced HR supplier which includes update, develop and maintain HR policies
- Ad hoc support to the directors when needed, taking away the burden of day to day office running responsibilities
- Line management for the Administrator
- Proven experience working in an office management or operational role
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must
- Excellent knowledge of desktop computer applications.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Great verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- Works in an organised and disciplined manner.