|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 09:03|
If you are an experienced Office or Operations Manager and want the prospect to grow into an Operations Director one day, then this is your ideal next career move.
An established creative recruitment business is looking for an Office/Operations Manager to support drive the business. Your new company are an established business, having been going for almost 40 years, and fosters a fun, vibrant and team atmosphere.
The role will be varied from marketing to HR and will involve managing a team.
- Manage the HR function from employee handbook to disciplinaries
- Responsible for the facilities management including looking after the supplier relationship
- Produce reports for the management team
- Responsible for business compliance and the correct checks are carried out for candidates
- Review client terms of business
- Look after the business marketing strategy to ensure the business brand is known
- Management of the Administrator and Marketing Manager
- Marketing experience is essential
- Recruitment sector experience will be a huge advantage
- A few years’ Office Management or Operations Management experience
- Very proactive with a commercial mindset
- Confident to communicate and liaise with various stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's