Office Manager / Front of House
|Job Title:||Office Manager / Front of House|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Shanice Woolley|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2017 09:48|
Are you an outgoing, organised and ambitious individual? Do you have an interest in the media & creative industry?
The client, an exciting media communications company based in the heart of London, are looking for an Office Manager to join them. You will be responsible for the efficient daily running of the office and front of house.
This opportunity allows you to become part of an established and forward thinking company, with an ever-growing client base, ensuring a busy, fast paced and exciting front of house at all times. The company advocates a real team culture, and our committed to finding the best creative solution for their clients.
- Initial point of contact to all clients (phones and front of house).
- Manage ordering of office supplies/files & travel management, whilst ensuring the consistent up keep of office facilities.
- Liaising with suppliers and companies using services if any issues arise.
- Responsible for co-ordinating sickness and holiday forms.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in office management and front of house.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Willing to take on occasional PA duties if the need arises.
- Experience with budget management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's