Office Manager/EA to CEO
|Job Title:||Office Manager/EA to CEO|
|Contact Name:||Shanice Woolley|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 09:16|
Would you like to be part of a real close-knit team? Are you incredibly organised, dynamic and looking for a real challenge?
My client, a boutique executive search firm are looking for an Office Manager/EA to support the CEO. With modern open plan offices based in the heart of London, you’ll quickly become a valued member of this dynamic and sociable team. With training opportunities available to enhance your existing skillset, this role would provide great scope for career progression.
- Management of the CEO’s diary and calendar.
- Manage ordering of office supplies & files whilst ensuring the consistent up keep of office facilities.
- Responsible for organising all company events. (Summer and Christmas parties)
- Occasional travel management
- Ad hoc finance assistance.
- Good academics
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Previous experience in a supporting role (ideally in executive search)
- Previous experience with database management.
Salary: £25,000-32,000 (dependent on experience)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's