Office Manager - German or Dutch speaking
|Job Title:||Office Manager - German or Dutch speaking|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 16:22|
Are you a German or Dutch speaking Office Manager/Administrator with recruitment sector experience? Would you like the opportunity to join a global multilingual IT recruitment company with an excellent company culture?
My client is a global IT recruitment business with offices in Amsterdam and Germany. They are looking for an autonomous Office Manager with contracts and compliance experience. The ideal Office Manager must be fluent in German or Dutch with solid recruitment sector experience. The successful Office Manager will be given the opportunity to make the role their own. They will be surrounded by a great close-knit team with excellent values and strong work ethic.
- Manage the day-to-day running and operation of the London digital hub, liaising with the office management company and providing wider support to the overseas offices
- IT set up of new laptops, desktops and programme for all new starters with overall ownership for IT asset management log, dealing with the IT & telephone providers when necessary to manage issues and facilitate necessary upgrades
- Set up of new starters and carrying out company induction for new starters, facilitate the offboarding of employees and general maintenance of the staff files
- Operating as the first point of contact for the business
- Organising and publicising staff corporate social events, supporting the social channels and sales incentives.
- Maintenance and regular updating of internal databases, group mailboxes and collation of daily performance stats
- Review and raise contract documentation in line with company policy and local legislation for new placements & extensions across all international offices obtaining the necessary statutory, company and client compliance documentation.
- Managing the contractor onboarding and off-boarding life-cycle process in conjunction with the Operations and Sales teams
- Responsible for welcoming contractors to the company & explaining contract & accounting processes. Deal with all contractor enquires relating to contract amendments
- Manage the distribution and recording of contractor quality evaluation/satisfaction surveys. Measuring the NPS (net promoter score) of satisfaction and updating to company collateral
- Day to day maintenance of data protection as per GDPR guidelines, measuring and acting upon requests in line with GDPR policies escalating where required
- Must be German or Dutch speaking
- Must have current or previous recruitment sector experience
- Communication, the ability to communicate with candidates and internal stakeholders in an articulate, credible, professional and persuasive manner.
- Senior level contract administration within the recruitment industry used to dealing with complex issues and seeking resolutions.
- Resilience, natural ability to working in a tenacious manner, flexible to multi-task and prioritise own time effectively to achieve results.
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with a sales team demonstrating the gravitas, required to engage with a high level of self-awareness
- Commercial and financial acumen – demonstrable experience of understanding the commercial and financial pressures that influence internal and external parties.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills – able to identify issues and provide solutions in a proactive manner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's