|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Esther Fraenkel|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 09:19|
Office Manager: WATFORD
Are you organised, lively and looking for a role close to home?
Our client, a recruitment company based in Watford are seeking an Office Manager to join their close-knit team. The company prides themselves on having a relaxed and welcoming culture, with monthly drinks and an annual company outing. They really value and look after their staff.
This role features great progression with the potential to start a long-lasting career within the company. Their current Associate Director is a great example of this, having joined the company in 2007 as a consultant he quickly progressed through the ranks.
· Full office management for a boutique office environment
· Able to distribute calls to appropriate people and record messages as you will be the first phone line into the business.
· Occasional formatting of documents.
· Manage and plan networking events, whilst helping to build the company’s social media platform.
· Responsibility for the CRM.
· Liaising with the company outsourced to complete the payroll, ensuring this is done efficiently.
· Ensure references are collected.
· Previous administration experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Previous recruitment or sales sector experience.
This company is flexible and fun; hours are negotiable, the environment is professionally relaxed and they like a laugh.
Salary: £20000-30000 (dependent on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's