|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 09:22|
Are you an intelligent, proactive Office Manager with at least 4 years' experience in the tech or creative sector? Would you like the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative tech company?
My client is a global software mobility platform who is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their dynamic team. The ideal Office Manager will be able to prioritise and manage an office with over 30 employees and will be responsible for liaising with their global offices. The successful Office Manager will have experience working in an exceptionally fast-paced environment with excellent achievements. This is an exciting opportunity for an Office Manager to join a rapidly growing tech company with ambitious plans for 2019.
- Serve as the key person for office management duties such as maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills and shopping etc.
- Organise the office layout and keep us well stocked with supplies.
- Be in charge of, improve and create new office procedures.
- Help them take care of their visitors.
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment and software requirements.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with their office landlord and service providers.
- Liaise with facilities management, including reception, cleaning, catering and security services.
- Manage the company running costs, subscriptions and team expenses, and keep accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensure all suppliers are invoicing correctly and invoices are paid on time.
- Facilitate account management to make sure the team are billing clients accurately and on time
- Manage and help them get better at tracking expenses and logging these correctly in our systems (Xero)
- Take ownership of the on-boarding process for new hires; job offers, sending contracts, coordinating signatures, probation reviews.
- Make sure they're organised and booked in for annual performance reviews
- Update, develop and maintain our HR policies.
- Ad hoc support to the directors when needed, taking away the burden of day to day office running responsibilities.
- Tech or creative sector is a must.
- 4+ years proven experience working in an office management, operational or administrative role.
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must.
- Exposure to working within a growing organisation, assisting the senior team in running the business.
- Prior knowledge and experience of book-keeping, accounting and HR tools.
- Excellent knowledge of desktop computer applications.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements essential: Champion improvements, solves problems and makes decisions.
- Great verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- Works in an organised and disciplined manner.
- This is a non-client facing role, focused on internal operations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's