|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Esther Fraenkel|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 10:56|
Are you a driven, ambitious and analytically minded office manager on the upward curve of your career?
My client, a senior appointments consultancy in the heart of London, are on the lookout for an Office Manager.
They will offer you true autonomy within the role – meaning you have complete ownership over tasks and can make the role entirely your own; playing to your strengths and supporting and upskilling the current administrator. You will be working directly with the current office manager whom will be your point of contact to start with to help ease you into the role. Moving forward you will be working with two directors and the senior management staff; whilst being responsible for the workload management, training and development of one administrator.
The attitude towards the support and infrastructure staff is that you’re not just appreciated, but seen as a fundamental cog in a well-oiled machine. This is demonstrated by the current office manager starting as an administrator and working her way up to an office manager in two years! She is now moving into Operations Management, so this position has opened due to the continued growth and advancement of staff. This is also demonstrated in the fact that the office will soon be opening another office and changing locations again due to exceptional organic growth.
- Managing and guiding the Team Administrators preforming ad-hoc as well as general administrative duties
- Processing of contractor timesheets/ Chasing outstanding timesheets and invoices; Imputing invoices into sage and completing bank statements
- Point of contact for the office with regards to queries on the running and operations of the business.
- Input all new contractors and rate changes onto the payroll system
- Raising contracts
- Management of data with regards to Deal info/commission/weekly board spreadsheets
- Preparing contractor payroll-sending remittance advice
- Complete Quaterly HMRC report
- Being the point of contact to both the clients and contractors with regards to payroll queries
- Pulling of and analysing data with regards to team and individual performance of staff
- Elements of ad-hoc office management duties i.e travel arrangements, ordering stationary, liasing with building management and other suppliers
- Facilities management for the office
- Assisting with office IT issue
ESSENTIAL: Advanced knowledge of Excel
DESIRED: Previous Office Management experience within a recruitment company
DESIRED: Previous experience dealing with contractors on compliance and payroll queries
DESIRED: Proficient knowledge of either Sage one OR Bond Adapt
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's