|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £34,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 10:52|
Want to work for one of the nicest design agencies in London alongside the best talent in the industry? Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in an Office Manager role in the media & creative sector?
My client is looking for you!
My client is a creative brand and design agency delivering creative solutions for some of the worlds biggest and most famous brands. The ideal Office Manager will have experience streamlining processes and systems.This is an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager who is able to identify inefficiencies, suggest and implement improvements and communicate this brilliantly with the team so that everyone is on-board and swimming in the same direction. This role requires an all-rounder who wants to take ownership of the day to day running of the office and also critical parts of the business such as managing their book-keeping and HR responsibilities.
- Serve as the key person for office management duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills etc
- Be in charge of, improve and create new office procedures.
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment and software requirements.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with our office landlord and service providers.
- Liaise with facilities management, including reception, cleaning, catering and security services.
- Manage the company running costs, subscriptions and team expenses, and keep accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensure all suppliers are invoicing correctly and invoices are paid on time.
- Facilitate account management to make sure the team is billing clients accurately and on time
- Manage and help us get better at tracking expenses and logging these correctly in our systems (Receipt Bank & Xero)
- Take ownership of the onboarding process for new hires; job offers, sending contracts, coordinating signatures, probation reviews.
- 3+ years proven experience working in an office management, operational or administrative role.
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must.
- Exposure to working within a growing organisation, assisting the senior team in running the business.
- Prior knowledge and experience of book-keeping, accounting and HR tools, specifically Xero, Receipt Bank and Charlie HR are essential.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements essential: Champion improvements, solves problems and makes decisions.
- Great verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's