|Job Title:||Office Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 15:16|
Are you an Office Manager with a generalist experience within the recruitment sector looking for a new challenge? This exciting Office Manager role is ideal for anyone who wants a clear career progression route!
A rapidly growing, modern and collaborate recruitment business is looking for their first ever Office Manager. This is a multi-sector business based in the City with a great culture based on mutual trust and respect between the members of staff and senior management.
This brand-new position as the Office Manager will allow the ideal professional to gain a varied experience from marketing through to HR administration. The most exciting part is that the Office Manager will have the opportunity to develop their career and grow a team around them.
- Create and look after the company social media presence
- Write engaging content to attract talent and new business
- HR administration such as new starter on-boarding and updating company handbook
- Track weekly stats, KPIs and placements for reporting
- Ensure office is fully stocked will all necessary equipment
- Manage supplier relationships
- Organise company social events
- Recruitment sector experience
- Prior Office Management experience
- Some experience (at least) carrying out marketing duties
- Tech savvy
- Very articulate with excellent written communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's